We have developed modern manufacturing unit to enable us to process high quality products and deliver to the clients on time. We have loaded contemporary machines and tools for varied processes such as chopping, grinding, mincing and so on. We have high end machines that ensure matchless hygiene, quality and productivity. Strict quality checks are conducted at different stages and then quality assured products are packed in fresh containers. We also have cold storage facilities, huge warehouse and high tech packaging unit.
Our Range of Onions
We have been offering a vast collection of onions in different forms and varieties using healthy and pure onions as raw materials. We have been employing advanced procedures to satisfy the demands of clients with the best. We pack the whole range of products hygienically in safe and food grade packaging to ensure long shelf life and high nutritional value. Our vast product line includes:
- Dehydrated Red Onion
- Dehydrated White Onion
- Dehydrated Garlic
- Dehydrated Spices
In order to provide the clients with the best solutions, we have been adhering to a systematic production process. We have been following the given below processes:
- Dehydration: It is done to preserve the food for indefinite period by extracting the moisture content to inhibit the growth of microorganisms.
- Selection: Raw onion purchasing and buying is done after monitoring the crop of onions in entire region. After sourcing good crops, onions move to the storage department.
- Peeling: Before the dehydration process, onions are carefully sorted according to the size and spoiled onions are removed. Only high quality onions are pilled and washed using medicated water having 10 ppm chlorine.
- Slicing: The peeled onions are delivered to the Slicer using an Elevator to slice the onion bulbs in 4-5 mm slices for dehydration process.
- Air Drying: Sliced onions are then fed in the dryer for the dehydration without effecting the pungency and taste. The material of drying are sent for binary dryers to decrease the moisture content to 6% at 45-50 C.
- Grading: Dried Onion slices having moisture content of 6/5 are brought into the Air conditioned room for cooling as well as grading.
- Sorting: Manual sorting is done for removing the unwanted black particles as well as any foreign bodies.
- Metal Detection: The sorted product is then passed through the power magnetic sticks as well as metal detectors to eliminate the Ferrous & Non-Ferrous particles like Steel, Copper, Iron, etc.
- Weighing Packing & Storing: The finished product is then weighed and sealed in moisture proof food grade poly bags. After that, the bags are carefully packed in paper bags or corrugated boxes that are stored in 15-20' room temperature.
We have been offering a vast collection of products tested on varied factors and parameters. Our vast distribution network as well as logistic support ensures timely delivery. Following factors have assisted us being a reputed name of the market:
- Natural and fresh products
- Experienced workforce
- Huge warehousing facility
- Strong logistic support
- Competitive pricing
- Vast distribution network
- On time delivery